So, I'm doing this link-up early, as I'm headed out in the a.m. with the teen for yet another... wait for it... soccer game!
And, guess what? Today the teen got an offer from the soccer coach at the college he wants to go too, so guess what that means? Another four years of soccer games. I seriously thought my "soccer mom" days would be over when that child turned 18. If he goes pro, I'll be the a soccer mom at 60.
Well, moving on. Easter is coming up and it is my favorite day of the entire calendar year. Eggs and bunnies aside (though, I do love eggs and bunnies, and can't wait to dye Easter eggs with Miss Priss), I love the day because at my church we spend the first part of the Easter service with the pastor shouting, "He is Risen" and the congregation shouting back, "He is Risen Indeed." And shouting in church is just plain fun.
Not too mention what we're shouting about. We're shouting about Jesus rising out of the tomb. Which is, of course, my favorite person, EVER. So naturally, Easter makes me happy.
That's why I chose this link-up. Its an Easter decoration for your Easter table. Since, I'll be going to the Cracker Barrel, I won't need a decoration. But, I figured some of my Martha gals would. So, daffodils and colored eggs are the catch of the day.
Enjoy! And, please send pics of your pretty Easter tables as I love to see what you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.