My failure with sweet peas noted, I have another failure to confess. I make one kind of cookie. The kind with the dough already wrapped in cellophane and purchased at my local Ingles' (grocery store). And, even those don't turn out too well.
But, I want to make cookies.
I want to make the kind that Martha Stewart makes. The ones that look like little works of art that children squeal with delight over before devouring, because they taste good too. The ones that look like these.
Pot o' gold.
And these. Four-leaf clover.
BD could make these. She's a great baker. MP will have so much fun with a mom who can churn these out (and a Dad who is never going to let her date, so too many cookies won't really matter for her).
Anyway, here's the tutorial on how to whip up these gems. This blog is so super-cool, and so seriously a sweet-tooth lover's dream. Its called Sweetopia, and cookies and cupcakes is their thing. You're going to love it.
Here's the link for the cookies. St. Paddy Day Cookies Tutorial
Okay, so off to the soccer game, but I really want to see pictures of these if you make them. Enjoy!
Here's the link for the cookies. St. Paddy Day Cookies Tutorial
Okay, so off to the soccer game, but I really want to see pictures of these if you make them. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.