Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Link-it Up: Chocolate Cake (Says it All)

Saturday morning and I'm headed to work. This is my second week at a new job. I love it, but talk about tired. I mean the crawl into the tub, crawl into the bed kind of tired. But, it is a good tired. I feel like I accomplished something at the end of the day.

So, speaking of productive and feeling like you accomplished something, check out this cake.



This chick astonishes me. Her husband likes "boxed cakes" and that bugged her. So, she tried and tried until she successfully made a "from scratch" cake he liked. This is the result. I admire her resolve. I'd still be making the boxed cakes (which, I'll admit, I have a fondness for).

So, her husband is happy and she's happy. Sometimes food really is the way to a man's heart.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.