I got this "do" coming up this weekend in Hilton Head, and I need clothes. Not just any clothes--or not just any of my clothes, my more fashion-minded friends are insisting. So, I must shop.
Fashion savvy chick that I am, I went to my favorite fashion blogs to see what's what. The weekend soiree is a wine and food festival on the beach.
I started with Blonde Salad, my favorite fashion chick in the blog world. I adore the name. She is currently in Paris, attending fashion shows, and she is wearing these boots for her casual walk-about-Paris look. Check them out.
![]() |
| I want the black pair, cause that's how I roll.
I also want the purse, and a dog to put in it.
. |
My other favorite fashion blog is Le Blog de Betty. She's featuring jeans this week and I'm loving the look. I think the jacket would go with my biker boots.
I wonder if I could get my hair to do that? Extensions?
Here's my accessories found at Fashion Chalet
So, I'm good. Shopping done, and beach-y food-wine festival clothing look complete.
But, I'm guessing my friends, D & D, will say noooooooo, Cinthia. Not happening. And, here's what I'll end up with.
Minus the scarf. I just can't rock a scarf.
But, I'd probably choose this one.
Because I love a hammock.
(The beach dresses found at Land's End.)






I'm loving the cardigan the model in the hammock is wearing. You pull off pink, and the floral motif will suit the gardening theme. Don't you have a purse that's similar to the one in the picture? Remember, you were complimented on it by someone's daughter??? You always pull through with the wardrobe. Can't wait to see what you buy! DT
ReplyDeleteSadly, I did have a purse like that, but it got caught in the door of the car and the handle was ripped off. :( A sad day. I adored that purse. Look at you coming up with the whole garden-theme cardigan thought!! Didn't even think of that. Love it.
ReplyDelete